Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 14 June 2012

Take me Spanish caravan

Some days all I want to do is just curl up on the sofa watching one good movie after another without having to deal with people and all their crap. Have you noticed that most of the problems people have are self-inflicted? But they constantly whine and moan about how unfair life is, the truth is your life probably doesn't even suck that bad. There are thousands of people out there who have it worse and they've turned to acceptance. So what I don't get is why can't the rest of us accept the daily nuisances that we face and channel our anger and hate to the actual injustices of the world? I think everyone should get lost once in a while, wander in solitude and complete estrangement, maybe we'll notice how petty and insignificant our little problems really are.

That's what I need right now, I need to just walk away from my current life, my current home, my current surroundings. Leave all the people I know and just walk away. Be completely alone. I really need that. But of course, I don't have the balls to drop everything and leave so for now I think movies in a dark room, cozied up by a warm blanket and good drink or two will suffice. Then again I sometimes wonder if it's actually my responsibilities that I really want to run away from.

No comments: