Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Monday 21 November 2011

Some people are just...

Gray Area: Cliffhanger
Here's what I learned from my first year of university: take advantage of any idle time to do whatever you like to do because they come one in a hundred.


You know how there are those types of people who suppress any feelings or memories inside? Or at least until they crack and completely lose it and proceed to go on a killing spree. I feel like that's the group to which I belong so this sort of acts as a premonition for the day when I have to drive people around in our trips and junk. Because I know people complain about absolutely everything even though there's no point in complaining about them (like how the weather outside is frightful when it's only slightly unpleasant) mostly due to the fact that I'm normally the whinger in the back seat. What's worse is I can feel my antisocial tendencies rising again because everything people do seem to annoy me, and the things that people I hate do seem to be even more annoying. Which brings me to my next point:


I said I was stupid on my last post but I'm not completely obnoxious about my stupidity so people who are piss me off.


But on a completely unrelated note, have you met Fabienne Delsol? I'm not sure if it's due to my recent watching of Pulp Fiction that rekindled the flame of desire within my beating heart for 60s Pop-Garage music but I love the style of her songs, a lot of which are covers that I think don't completely butcher the originals but you be the judge.

No comments: