Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 16 June 2011

Sleep is serious business

Gray Area: Sleep
Based on a semi-real conversation I had with my parents. Mother said how her students sleep in class and that it's basically the same thing. In return I said 'it's absolutely not the same thing, reps are there for the people. They're supposed to represent people's aspirations, which they can't do when they're asleep. Students are in school and uni for personal gratification, they don't have any real moral obligation to be there or pay attention in class' and I forgot what she said but surprisingly she didn't mention how most students (with the exception of graduates) still use their parents' money to pay for tuition so in fact, those students have a moral obligation to learn 'em some education! Ha I whinge so much, I don't even know how my parents have not taken me in my sleep, put me in a box and chuck me into the river, I totally would if I was my child.

It's actually kind of like how I complain about the odd use of taxpayer money. That people working for the government seem to get awesome cars, that weird posters and banners are spread all around town, that people seem to think they need new DPR buildings and study trips overseas for reasons that still remain trivial in every way. All the while we don't have fire hydrants by the road, no real solution to the constant flooding and people in post-disaster areas are still living in shit as rehabilitation progress is slow if at all existent. And I don't even pay tax.

No comments: