Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Monday 23 May 2011

The Rapture! It Was HORRIB...oh wait

 "You always wanted to believe, just ask and you'll receive, beyond your wildest dreams and you already know, yeah you already know how this will end"

~Devotchka

Guess what movie I just saw then? Nothing actually, well I saw Blast From the Past yesterday with young Brendan Fraser and Alicia Silverstone but I don't want to talk about that or its wardrobe, hair and makeup.

Memebase: home of the lulz

What I would like to talk about is the supposed rapture that I anticipated but never came. Now I have no choice but study for my exams. I do not appreciate this tardiness or breaking of promises. Do you know what kind of relationships are formed when it is filled with lies and empty promises? One filled with domestic abuse and infidelity! Then you will get pregnant and die. Even so, people still remain faithful to their beliefs. But it's their choice, I respect it, let's move along. Unless.. Philosoraptor was right and the rapture did happen, selected people were salvaged (lol really? it sounds like a mix of savage and sale) and the rest of us were left behind. This means that everyone I know has the wrong belief! Wait, has anyone seen Tom Cruise since the 21st?

No, ok seriously, move along. Dad was talking about the idea of me moving out recently, I never really brought it up. I genuinely thought they were about to kick me out because I'm a freeloading bag of shit and never help around the house, but then when I asked about it, he rephrased it into some kind of reward. If my GPA is good after the semester then they will let me move out. So I have to study hard for something that's basically passed already just so I can sleep in a weird bed, have a small closet they call a room, with no air conditioning, shared bathrooms, a diet that involves food with questionable nutrition and/or cancerous content, no tv, no internet access and 90% or my allowances lopped off while I have to find a part time job to fund my hedonist lifestyle? I can't imagine what they'd do to me if I did bad this semester! Gee I might have to think about the offer, dad.

No comments: