Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Friday 27 May 2011

Let Me Tell You A Little Thing About Monday

There is one day and two exams that stand between me and my summer holiday (it's not actually summer holiday because everyday is freaking summer here in the sunny ol' Pacific, even when it's depressingly raining cats and dogs I always find myself in heat and sweating from the humidity). You know sometimes it feels like the exam weeks are actually longer than the whole semester because we have so many days with no tests and those days are spent in anxiety and paranoia. Last night I even dreamed that it was the last day and I couldn't answer any of the questions in my intro to accounting 2 test and got in so late to my statistics 1 test that I only had 1 hour to do the whole test. So that that scared me shitless, I never really thought of myself as a prophet but I predicted the end of the world correctly so..

It's a Saturday, a wonderful Saturday with good weather where the temperature and humidity aren't set on let's-victimise-the-woman-with the-curly-hair, but all I can do is tremble with fear as I feel Monday lurking just around the corner, waiting for the perfect time to strike. I mean it will strike right after the clock strikes 12 on Sunday, that part of the science seems kind of irrefutable but if we had to personify Monday, it's coming to get me and I can't enjoy this wonderful day because it might strike at any time. It might have even struck me already and I didn't even see it coming happening or finishing.

You see Monday? This is why Rebecca Black didn't sing about or even mention you in her song! You think everyone likes you but they don't and I'm too good of a friend to let you live this lie anymore.

No comments: