Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Friday 18 March 2011

Day Off!

Since the beginning of this week I'd been wishing for a day off and finally, it's Friday (click on the link, I dare ya) and I got my day off! My only class today had been canceled, take that education!

Day offs are strange things, they either pan out to be...
 Gray Area: Day Off by yours truly

or...
Gray Area: Also Day Off also by yours truly

But I didn't do either one of those things, instead I got to sleep (Oh sleep! Glorious, glorious sleep...) in and recharge the ol' battery and stay away from books that make me cringe. People keep telling me how sleep is a privilege and how I'd have gotten more sleep if I'd done my assignments earlier instead of letting it pile up and doing it at the last moment but there's never any fun in that. Where's the 'oh will I finish it in time' excitement? Where's the 'why would the printer run out of ink at this moment' adrenaline?

The only thing that could have made my day better was if we had a bathtub but then I would still be in the tub, listening to Billie Holiday over and over again since 5 in the afternoon instead of writing this post.

No comments: