Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Tuesday 18 January 2011

ASSignment

 Gray Area: Assignment

I always wind up in this type of situation, I wake up one morning feeling all overwhelmed with the many things that I had to finish in a short period of time and they always lecture me on how I have terrible time management and say 'how many times do I have to tell you this?' when obviously the answer to that question is 'one' whether I choose to actually take that advice and implement it in my lifestyle is another different ordeal. But for the record, I'm as bored of hearing it as you are saying it so don't go off playing the victim here. If anyone is the victim, it should be me! Not only do I have to listen to your nagging about my incompetence, I also have the crapload of work to finish. Have a heart guys, all I need is a pot of coffee and some sympathy.

No, but seriously, I think it's interesting how there's always that one person in everyone's lives who will lecture us on the whole stop complaining and get the work done speech. Geez, like I just want to sit down and complain every once in a while you know?

No comments: