Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Saturday 4 December 2010

My Wall, She Cries!

Not really. How absurd, a wall crying? My room must have leaked or something when it rained really hard a few weeks ago and the water just washed everything out. I mean with charcoal I pretty much walked right into this one.

Finals in a few weeks! And then Christmas, then more finals.. then new year, then I'm out! For the semester... I'm starting to think that the whole placing the finals before and after Chrissy is a blessing in disguise because this way I can tell my parents that I have to study so I won't have to go to the family gathering but still get the food because they would pity me and bring some home. No, that's horrible I know, my hatred for the human race should be postponed. It is the holiday season after all.

No comments: